Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saint Fransis.



EEEEK OMG. GUYS, I TOTALLY BOUGHT THIS OWL BAG!






I give you..."PHOTOS FROM AN EXTRAVAGANZA TO SAN FRANSISCO!" My mom, brother, and I spent some time in the city of steep hills and found our selves enjoying China Town and Union Square quite a bit.

Now that we are some what on an owl theme, AllModern.com sent me this wonderful owl pillow. I love it so much and it fits right in with the decor of my room! They have everything from barstools to office supplies, all in unique and fun designs. Take a look!
Thank You All Modern!

17 comments :

mia said...

what an eyes! beautiful!

Lexi Colby said...

cool pictures! you look adorable!

Lucy said...

Amazing photos!! And i love the pillow.

daisychain said...

amazing photos! the first one made me laugh

Unknown said...

love love love the owls...and is that your mom beside you in the print?! she looks AMAZING, it definitely runs in the family

Runway Rundown said...

Love that owl bag...great find!

http://www.runwayrundown.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow i love your style, georgeous:)

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

beautiful photo shooting

Anonymous said...

that owl pillow is totalllllly rocking my world right now...i wannnts it!

xx come visit!
http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!
awsome blog!

http://eleanor-fashion-nerd.blogspot.com/

Orgo Cosmetics said...

The owl cups are so cute!! I think my mom actually has a couple of them :)

Unknown said...

love your glasses!

xx

sofranni

fuschiaaa said...

OMG YOUR EYES
Gotta love owls!

blake said...

I'm utterly in love with that owl bag...and San Fran.great pictures!
:)

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

i love that owl pillow especially with the lace pillow

Labyrinth said...

I'm probably going to head up to San Fran this summer. I can't wait after seeing this, hahaha.

APieceOfCrap said...

oh I want th owl! cool

Our brand new blog, and our first. Take a peek.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden