Friday, February 25, 2011

FUR sure.







Inspired by all the fur displayed this Fashion Week NY 2011, especially in The Row collection, I decided to break out the cheetah faux fur and take it for a stroll on a chilly Friday evening. I thrifted this bad boy and I adore it, despite the smell of kitty litter lingering on the sleeves from the previous drifter who owned it.

Are you super excited for the fur trend?!?!?!?

Fur coat: Thrifted

Skirt: Forever21

Crop top: Thrifted DIY

Lace top: Thrifted

8 comments :

Ana y Sofia said...

we loveeeee faux fur!
very funny pics!
Ana y Sofía
xxx

Tariro said...

I love your coat!

Aleta Blaise said...

I'm not into fur but it looks good on you! :)

Sofi Stellar said...

The coat is sweet, but I really love the skirt!!

Also, I love the header on your blog-who did it?

Raez said...

you're adorable, i love the leopard!

xx raez

Valencia Lia said...

Gorgeous gorgeous coat and I'm loving the photos!

scarves said...

Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces
Today is March 8, women wish the whole world happy holidays, always beautiful!
besides,thanks for your sharing!

Malsen said...

I love your coat! It's amazing!

www.malsen.dk