Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Rules.



On Thursday I was so excited to attend, for the second year, Fashion Rules! at Neiman Marcus. This event happens once a year to showcase all the new spring/summer merchandise the store will be selling during the season. There are two full fashion shows on the second floor of the store that is closed off to the public during the event. With the amazing DJ Beatnick playing all my favorites (like Lady GaGa's Born This Way!!!!) and the arty finger food, I felt like maybe I'm not missing out on fashion week's happening around the globe after all!

HOWEVER, it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns. There was one crucial thing that really changed the way my night played out. I FORGOT MY CAMERA AT HOME! Luckily, there was a Keshot camera set up were I could make rudimentary videos and take pictures that do the trick. I couldn't take any of the models, but you can see the thrifted dress I wore!

To see the pictures and video click here and here and here!

Also, to see last year's post, click here!

No comments :