Saturday, March 5, 2011

In Old Indiana.









assorted jewelry: thrifted/Ebay, L.L Bean corduroy coat, Emanuel Unsaro sweater, thrifted leather messenger bag, thrifted flower child headband

While visiting my older brother at Purdue University in Indiana, we had a little errand day. The three locations on our odyssey where Target, Spencer's Gifts and Boarders.

Now, I don't really know particularly why we went to Spencer's Gifts, but there was an amazing beard bennie that I tried on!

Also, WE COULD NOT BELIEVE BOARDERS IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! So we had to stop by and get our shop on and walk out with well over 14893 books and magazines in our possession.

Then we went to Target to buy some Bugles, the cornucopia like chips, which I use to consume daily in the 3rd grade.

3 comments :

Oh my Dior! said...

you have a lovely smile girl!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Sherrie Cola said...

Love your hair and rings :)

Is This Real Life? said...

Your rings are amaze!