Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cold Shoulder

Marc by Marc Jacobs fall 2010


Rodarte fall 2010

Rebecca Taylor fall 2010

Peter Som fall 2010


Karen Walker fall 2010

Alexa Chung for Madewell fall 2010

ADAM fall 2010

Sources: style.com
nylonmag.com
Dear Marc Jacobs,
COULD YOU BE ANY MORE AMAZING!! Once again he has captivated our hearts into his own little world of fashion. Although he didn't use as many bright colors and patterns in his outfits this time, the pieces were put together so beautifully, that he didn't even need the craziness.
Rodarte might had made my favorite dresses of this season. The creme colored beauties just made me want to play with woodland creatures in the forest all day. You could tell that the dresses were extremely well crafted and were made with love.
Rebecca Taylor's collection was also one of my favorites. All her clothes looked so light and wearable that anyone could pull them off. The pieces looked so comfortable yet you look dressed to kill. All the earth tones looked so amazing together, like they were crafted by gods.
Oh Peter, can you say uhhhmazing! That one green shiny dress (in the pictures above) stole my heart!! It was old fashion chic, that I would die to have. And those dark lips, can you say yum!
Peter Som isn't a designer that is mentioned a lot in the blog world but should be.
Karen Walker, another incredible show. I think we can all say that those knee socks are a must not matter where you are. Also, the shoulders on some pieces where beyond little shoulder pads, she brought it to the next level, yarn. I died.
Miss Alexa Chung. Not only can she have one of my favorite shows on television, but boy does she know how to dress. Once I saw that she came out with a line for Madewell, my heart leaped. Of course she brought her mix of school girl/grandma/tom boy, and combined it into pieces that made you wanna hop on a plane and go to London.
Another amazing collection would be ADAM's. He used plain pieces that turned into something gorgeous, just with a hint of detail. Loved loved his cute little uptown girl pants, and his beautifully crafted cocktail dresses.

5 comments :

daisychain said...

Loving these, I have a soft spot for mbmj.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Cute blog. :)

MJ was amazing and Rodarte took my breath away. It was an amazing week...

Juan-Carlos said...

Love this! Iam am in love with Mr. Jacobs and Alexa Chung!!!! <3

mia said...

I really liked the two last shows. magnificent, a nice surprise.

Raez said...

perfection at rodarte, loved it!

xx raez